Experience sheer calmness and peace at the best Bahamas resorts, offering unexplainable beauty, unmatched service, and endless facilities.
From tranquil beaches to world-famous culinary options, and top-class accommodations, these Bahama resorts promise an unforgettable getaway to the heart of the Caribbean.
Which of the Best Resorts in the Bahamas is Worth Visiting?
When it comes to opulent excursions and tropical realms, the Bahama resorts qualify as top-notch destinations. With its serene beaches, turquoise waters, and luxurious offerings, the Bahamas resorts offer a wealth of options for travelers seeking a memorable getaway experience. In this guide, we’ll discuss some of the best Bahamas resorts, listing down their major features and highlights that make them stand out among the others.
Related: Best Islands in Bahamas
The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, Paradise Island
Witness an astounding luxurious trip to the Bahamas resorts at The Ocean Club, A Four Seasons Resort, located on Paradise Island’s serene shores.
- From Where to Book: You can book your stay at The Ocean Club through the Four Seasons website, by phone, or through various travel agents and booking platforms.
- Accommodation: The Ocean Club being one of the best resorts in the Bahamas, offers a variety of exotic accommodations, from luxurious hotel rooms and suites like the ones in Hartford Wing or Beachfront buildings to oceanfront bungalows and private villas. Each room has a private balcony or terrace with breathtaking ocean views. For further assistance, Personal butler service is also available.
- Meals: Among many Bahama resorts, this one features several top-class restaurants, like Dune. This oceanfront restaurant serves fresh seafood and Bahamian specialties with breathtaking views. You can also visit Stefano’s to experience authentic Italian cuisine in a sophisticated ambiance. Other options include the Library Café and In-room dining for a personalized service.
- Major Highlights: Don’t miss a chance to relax on the resort’s 5-mile stretch of white-sand beach. You can also choose from the oceanfront Ocean Pool, the secluded Versailles Pool, or the family-friendly Beach Pool.
- Must-See Attractions: These include visiting Versailles Gardens which is a destination inspired by the famed French gardens or planning an adventurous off-road excursion through the Bahamian landscape. Swimming with friendly dolphins in this resort is also an experience worth cherishing while visiting the best Bahamas resorts.
Grand Hyatt Baha Mar, Nassau
Located on the pristine beachfront of Cable Beach in Nassau, the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar is a realm for those seeking an exotic and lively escape.
- From Where to Book: You can book your stay at the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar via the Hyatt website, by phone, or through various travel agents and booking platforms.
- Accommodation: The Grand Hyatt Baha Mar features over 1,800 guest rooms, including 230 suites, many with balconies serving enchanting ocean sights. While visiting the best Bahamas resorts like these, get a chance to select from oceanfront rooms, suites, or family-friendly choices with connecting rooms.
- Meals: Being one the best resorts in the Bahamas, this place houses over 45 restaurants, bars, and lounges, the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar caters to all. From mouth-watering seafood at Marcus Samuelsson’s Shark Bites to extreme Italian cuisine at Fi’lia to casual poolside grills, there’s something for every palate.
- Major Highlights: From relaxing by the family pool, experiencing endless thrills with slides, or trying your luck at the largest casino in the Bahamas, the Grand Hyatt Baha Mar has a lot to offer. You can also dance the night away at the nightclubs at one of the Bahama resorts or else you can also pay a visit to the Baha Mar Food & Wine Festival.
- Must-See Attractions: Out of many of the best Bahamas resorts, this one features must-see attractions like Cable Beach, Blue Hole, and Nassau Straw Market. Visiting Fort Fincastle is also worth experiencing as it allows you to acquire knowledge about the Bahamian history at this 18th-century fort.
Valentines Residences Resort & Marina, Harbour Island
Mapped in the middle of the beautiful pink-sand streets of Dunmore Town on Harbour Island, Valentines Residences Resort & Marina grants a royal and dynamic escape while you are visiting the best resorts in the Bahamas.
- From Where to Book: You can book your stay at Valentines Residences directly through the website, by phone, or through various travel agents and booking platforms.
- Accommodation: Valentine’s accommodations offer a variety of modern and capacious accommodations, from cozy King Suites to expansive Townhouses perfect for families or groups. Each unit serves ocean or marina views, private balconies, or patios, and luxurious facilities like fully equipped kitchens, marble bathrooms, and plush bedding.
- Meals: While the resort doesn’t feature a proper restaurant, tourists can enjoy a variety of dining choices like In-room dining to experience making meals in your fully equipped kitchen or sizzling up a barbeque on the barbecue grills and enjoying a feast under the stars.
- Major Highlights:
- Major highlights include boating or fishing in the crystal-clear waters of the private marina or discovering the resort’s pool, surrounded by lush green landscapes.
- This place also offers relaxing massages, facials, and other treatments at the on-site spa. Enjoy water sports like kayaking, paddleboarding, snorkeling, and diving, or simply bike through the vibrant streets of the island.
- Must-See Attractions: Out of many unparalleled Best Bahamas resorts, the must-see attractions of this place include Pink Sand Beach, Dunmore Town, or enjoying an off-road adventure through the island’s interior. You can also visit Queen’s Bath or visit the neighboring island of Eleuthera.
Cape Eleuthera Resort & Marina, Eleuthera
This heaven located within the Bahamas, Cape Eleuthera Resort & View Post Marina offers a relaxing escape for families, couples, and adventure enthusiasts who are visiting the Bahama resorts.
- From Where to Book: Secure your slice of Bahamian bliss by booking directly through the resort’s website, by phone, or via various travel agents and booking platforms.
- Accommodation: Choose your accommodation from a range of charming options, each infused with a Bahamian touch and mapped for sheer comfort like at the One-bedroom or Two-bedroom villas.
- Meals: Best Bahamas resorts like this place have several dining options to offer like enjoying a meal at the Beach House Bar & Grill or enjoying fresh seafood and Bahamian specialties in a casually elegant setting overlooking the marina.
- Major Highlights: You can visit any of the three major beaches including the Gaulding Cay Beach, North Palmetto Beach, or Surfer’s Beach to elevate your Bahama resorts experiences to new heights. For outdoor enthusiasts, the Tennis court is the perfect stop.
- Must-See Attractions: Tourists here shouldn’t skip visiting the Glass Window Bridge to observe the astounding natural phenomenon in which the Atlantic Ocean meets the Caribbean Sea, separated by a narrow strip of land. Immersing yourself in the island’s flora and fauna at Leon Levy Native Plant Preserve is also a worthwhile excursion.
Kamalame Cay, Andros Island
Getaway to a mesmerizing realm of the best Bahamas resorts at Kamalame Cay, a private island located in the middle of the serene beauty of Andros Island in the Bahamas
- From Where to Book: Secure your island escape directly through Kamalame Cay’s website, by phone, or via trusted travel agents and booking platforms:
- Accommodation: Choose your haven from an array of oceanfront accommodations, including Beach Bungalows, Cottage Suites, and villas ideal for families or groups, offering multiple bedrooms, fully equipped kitchens, private pools, and dedicated staff for ultimate pampering.
- Meals: Discover the farm with fresh culinary gems, prepared from locally sourced ingredients at Kamalame Cay’s various dining options like The Great Room: Savor gourmet Bahamian and international cuisine in a casually elegant setting overlooking the ocean. You can also visit The Treetop Bar & Grill to enjoy casual poolside fare and fresh cocktails with relaxing ocean views.
- Major Highlights: Tourist’s captivating spots nestled within Kamalame Cay are the white-sand beaches and the third-largest barrier reef in the world, an underwater paradise infused with colorful coral reefs and diverse marine life. You can also enjoy catching the bonefishes, renowned for their fighting spirit and prized by anglers worldwide.
- Must-See Attractions: Must-see places include Andros Town, Blue Holes, Mangrove Forests Kayak, and Crabapple Creek where you can have boat tours through this protected area, housing the endangered iguanas and several different kinds of bird species.
The Abaco Club on Winding Bay, Great Abaco
There are many best resorts in the Bahamas which are easily accessible to all but this one is a private, members-only club that redefines island living, offering an unmatched blend of natural beauty, world-class luxuries, and a lively community spirit.
- From Where to Book: As a private club, availability of The Abaco Club is reserved for members and their guests. However, you can find membership options via the club’s website or by consulting them directly.
- Accommodation: Choose your accommodation from a variety of exotic options, including the Island’s comfortable cottages offering private verandas, or stay at the capacious villas that host private pools, fully equipped kitchens, and furnished living areas with spacious outdoor terraces.
- Meals: You can visit the Abaco Market which offers gourmet grab-and-go fare, perfect for casual poolside bites or picnics on the beach. Eateries like The Cliff House feature Bahamian and international cuisine with calming oceanfront views at this luxurious restaurant.
- Major Attractions: Challenge yourself on the world-famous Scottish-style golf course, designed by Donald Steel and Tom Mackenzie, in the middle of the stunning oceanfront vistas, or dive into crystal-clear waters to discover vibrant coral reefs. You can also boat within the Abaco Island or kayak through the Mangrove forests.
- Must-see Attractions: Refresh your body from daily life stress at the world-class spa, offering massages, facials, and body therapies in a relaxing atmosphere, or pay a visit to Abaco National Park or Abaco Historical Society Museum. You can also wander through the vibrant streets of Marsh Harbour, the island’s capital, or visit Hope Town, known for its world-famous candy-striped lighthouse.
The Cove at Atlantis, Paradise Island
Bahamas resorts like this one have a unique location, situated between two private beaches on Paradise Island in the Bahamas, The Cove at Atlantis is a royal resort featuring an unforgettable getaway for couples, families, and solo travelers alike.
- Where to Book: You can book your stay at The Cove at Atlantis through the official Atlantis website or online travel agencies like Expedia, Booking.com, etc.
- Accommodation: The Cove houses 600 luxurious suites, each with French or full balconies and beautiful ocean sights.
- Meals: The Cove features 30 restaurants and bars across the entire Atlantis resort. This culinary scene offers something for everyone, from casual poolside grills like The Cove Pool Bar & Grill to fine dining experiences at Dune, Café Martinique, and Nobu, this place has a lot to offer.
- Major Highlights: Ignore the crowds and relax on the soft sands of the beaches nestled in the Bahamas resorts like these. You can also visit the Aquaventure to experience thrilling water slides or to explore underwater ruins. Witness friendly and playful dolphins.
- Must-See Attractions: You can get a chance to uncover the hidden secrets of the underwater world of the Bahamas through various exhibits, including an ocean tank teeming with sharks and tropical fish.
Rosewood Baha Mar, Nassau
Rosewood Baha Mar, located on Cable Beach in Nassau, Bahamas, offers a refined island expedition for peace-seeking travelers.
- Where to Book: You can book your stay at Rosewood Baha Mar through the official Rosewood Baha Mar website or via online travel agencies: Expedia, Booking.com, etc.
- Accommodation: Rosewood Baha Mar accommodates 230 spacious guestrooms, suites, and beachfront villas, each mixing contemporary design with Bahamian influences.
- Meals: Rosewood Baha Mar offers a diverse array of culinary delights for unforgettable experiences. Beyond its top-notch restaurants, tourists also have access to over 45 restaurants, bars, and lounges across the entire Baha Mar resort. The famous ones include the Café Boulud, The Costa, and the Manor Bar.
- Major Highlights: In places like the Rosewood Spa, you can discover complete calmness with exclusive spa treatments, a rooftop pool, and stunning ocean views. Visiting Baha Bay Water will be perfect for water-sport enthusiasts, where you can experience endless fun with slides, pools, and a lazy river at the adjacent water park.
- Must-See Attractions: Must-see attractions of the place, include the Blue Hole, Fort Fincastle, and the Queen’s Staircase.
Tiamo Resort, South Andros Island
Dive into the world of luxurious amenities featured in the best Bahamas resorts like the Tiamo Resort, an eco-paradise located on the shores of South Andros Island in the Bahamas.
- Where to Book: You can visit their official website to book a trip to this resort.
- Accommodation: Tiamo houses only 11 intimate and eco-friendly villas and 2 comfortable rooms, ensuring a truly exclusive stay.
- Meals: On the Best resorts in the Bahamas like the Tiamo, restaurants feature farm-fresh culinary delights, offering fresh and locally fetched ingredients in their on-site restaurant.
- Major Highlights: You can relax on the pristine white sand and soak in the crystal-clear turquoise waters or meditate in your private oasis with luxurious facilities and calming views.
- Must-See Attractions: Must-see attractions of the Bahama resorts like this one include Andros, Blue Holes, Mangrove Forests, and Andros National Parks.
Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort, Nassau
Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island being one of the best resorts in the Bahamas, stands as the ideal oasis escape, exclusive for couples.
- From Where to Book: You can visit their official website to book a trip to this resort.
- Accommodation: Best Bahamas resorts like these allow you to choose from over 500 luxurious suites and beachfront rooms spread across the resort, including Caribbean Oceanview Suites, Crystal Lagoon Swim-Up Suites, and Royal Village.
- Meals: Bid farewell to the buffets, Sandals Royal Bahamian features 11 gourmet restaurants serving various cuisines, from French and Italian to Japanese and Bahamian. If you are craving a flavorful slice of pizza, Dino’s Pizza is your ultimate stop. All meals are included in your extensive package of the Best Bahamas resorts.
- Major Highlights: Major highlights of the place include a private offshore Island, two Infinity Pools, and unlimited land & water sports like kayaking and paddleboarding to diving and windsurfing.
- Must-See Attractions: Tourists while visiting Bahama resorts like these, can enjoy visiting Atlantis Aquaventure water park, Blue Hole, and Fort Fincastle which allows you to discover this historic 18th-century fort offering astounding views of the harbor and city. You can also visit the Nassau Straw Market to purchase unique souvenirs and handmade treasures.
In conclusion, the Bahamas houses a diverse array of resorts that cater to every traveler’s needs and preferences. The Bahamas resorts offer unmatched hospitality and facilities to ensure a memorable trip. Whether you’re seeking a thrilling adventure, relaxation, or simply a slice of heaven, the best Bahamas resorts have something for everyone.
So, pack your bags and embark on the ultimate Bahamas resorts, where the best resorts in the Bahamas await to let you create ever-lasting memories.
Related Articles: 22 Best Things to Do in The Bahamas